• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mkvtte92
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2006

I'm Back!!!

Hi everyone!!! Sorry for not posting for awhile. I'm still among the living!!!

Quick news......just bought the Balazs speedbag platform. I've got one thing to say.......get it!!!!! You will be pleased with this set up. It even comes with all the hardware you need to mount it!!!!!

I've got it set up with the smallest speedbag Everlast makes. I forget the size off hand. I would post a video but....this new set up has put me back to square one. It's something I needed. I used to go 30 minutes non-stop with my old set up. Now I'm only up to 8 min straight with this new setup. I just keep adding 1 min. extra everyday until I'm back to 30 minutes.

Oh well, thank you all for being in my corner and hope everyone is doing well.

Sincerley Mike
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Welcome back

Welcome back. Always good to hear from "old" friends.

Hope all is well and your bag is full of air.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Mkvtte92
      I've got it set up with the smallest speedbag Everlast makes. I forget the size off hand.
      Is it the 6 x 4 ??? I'm dieing to try one of those... Glad to see you back, post some video - it's getting lonely here in this section

Comment

• Mkvtte92
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • May 2006

Everlast 6x4

Yes Tim,

The bag is a Everlast Professional Speed Bag (6 x 4). It's extremly challanging, and I'm loving every minute of it!!!!

As for posting a video......give me a couple more weeks bro. I'm still getting the hang of this smaller bag. As soon as I'm halfway up to par I'll post one.

Sincerley Mike

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Mkvtte92 View Post
          ..give me a couple more weeks bro. I'm still getting the hang of this smaller bag. As soon as I'm halfway up to par I'll post one.
          Sure man, no pressure

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...