• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

Speed Bag Skunk

Here i am in my bedroom, were i have a ball hook swivel title bag and a top of a desk for the platform, i have to other speed bag set ups in my laundry room but i like the one in my room the best and heres y!
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • jaguiler
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2007

pretty slick video !! nice work....

I have to keep practicing before I put up my video... and I need a cooler forum name

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
      Here i am in my bedroom, were i have a ball hook swivel title bag and a top of a desk for the platform, i have to other speed bag set ups in my laundry room but i like the one in my room the best and heres y!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjO5SVKXZrk
      How many platforms do you have total now? Are there any rooms in your house that don't have one?

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
        Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

a few lol

i have 1 in my room and 2 in my laundry room, one in my office and 1 at the gym i go to, so i have a few.. lol

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...