X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aad03

• Jan 2010

Small Speed Bags Comparison

A quick comparison of some of the Small/XS bags.

I'm gonna say that the Cleto is easily my favorite. It takes zero punching power to make this thing fly. Anyone with a Cleto knows what I'm talking about. It does cost more than twice as much as any of the other bags though.

The Everlast 6x4 is an awesome bag, especially for the price. Problem is, they are hard to find. Love the 6x4 size though.

For a more round bag, I really like Title's Pro-Mex line. For $35, it is definitely a must-have, imo.
  • fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

Nice comparison video aad!! i have to agree about cleto bags they just ooze quality! that fighting sports looks good too!

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Feb 2010

Nice idea and very well done aad! Amazing to see all the subtle size and shape differences. How do they compare in terms of manufacture/craftsmanship?

Videos and photos like this are a great help for comparing sizes between brands. So hard to tell from store pics or measurements alone. Good stuff

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

I've been wanting to make short videos of each bag I have, just to help out anybody looking to buy a new bag. I keep putting it off, but I plan on making more comparison videos.

Fingers, I noticed your Cleto in one of your videos; it looks like its got some red and green. Awesome looking bag. Must have been a limited edition because I haven't seen that one anywhere else. Not sure what Cleto does differently than anyone else, but you definitely get what you pay for, and then some.

Mrs. M, Like I said, the Cleto is top notch in performance and craftsmanship. I really can't say anything bad about any of the bags in the video, in terms of quality. I guess I'll just have to see how they wear over time. I will say that the first Fighting Sports bag I got was a little out of round, but I ordered another and have been satisfied.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...