X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mirokiuru
    • Jun 2015

Miro`s first hitting to music video

here you go fellow speedbaggers! I wanted to make video where i hit to music but the music speed bag bible suggested was litlebit too old school, sorry alan so instead of popping 80`s music i used finnish-memphisrap song called- yhen stöön klaani. The song itself is litlebit difficult to hit since the beat is litlebit underground style. so im basicly just hitting punches i hear sounds nice to song . Also since im newbie and i have poor eguipments the video quality isnt so great and i edited the beat to start about couple seconds late, also music volume is litlebit too high. Next video will be better quality i promise

ebough said here is it, comments are welcome! I would also give shoutout to deville13 swivel, im using it in this video!

Last edited by mirokiuru; 10-18-2015, 01:02 PM.
  • Speedbag Seaweed Man
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2015

Nice work Miro! Hitting to music is a lot of fun isn't it. Another drummer joins the band!

Comment

• mirokiuru
      • Jun 2015

It sure is! I nowdays hunt catchy songs what i could use to background music for bagging everywhere Iv been also seen "waving my hands randomly " while i listen music whit my headphones, no can do, must "shadowpunch" (like we would say in kickboxing/boxing) my combos to air to feel it before trying it on bag

Comment

• Speedbag Seaweed Man
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2015

Oh bro it sounds like you have the addiction! That's good

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

[QUOTE=mirokiuru;50254]here you go fellow speedbaggers! I wanted to make video where i hit to music but the music speed bag bible suggested was litlebit too old school, sorry alan

No offense taken. The bag beat can drum to any music. The secret is knowing how.

Originally posted by mirokiuru View Post
          so instead of popping 80`s music i used finnish-memphisrap song called- yhen stöön klaani. The song itself is litlebit difficult to hit since the beat is litlebit underground style. so im basicly just hitting punches i hear sounds nice to song . Also since im newbie and i have poor eguipments the video quality isnt so great and i edited the beat to start about couple seconds late, also music volume is litlebit too high. Next video will be better quality i promise

ebough said here is it, comments are welcome! I would also give shoutout to deville13 swivel, im using it in this video!

Your equipment is fine and so was video. As you learn the sounds of the techniques and combinations, and the bag control to manipulate them, you will start to hear the bag beat along with the music. again, this pretty much works with ANY music that has a definitive beat.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• mirokiuru
            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
            Your equipment is fine and so was video. As you learn the sounds of the techniques and combinations, and the bag control to manipulate them, you will start to hear the bag beat along with the music. again, this pretty much works with ANY music that has a definitive beat.
            Thank you Alan! I keep training more whit music on my back ground and maybe i start slowly catching the sounds of combinations and start know what combo i can trhow and where whitout making it sounds harsh.

Comment

• rehamco1
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Aug 2013

I enjoyed your punch drumming video I am always looking for music with a beat and I too shadow punch wanted to welcome another punch drummer to the Forum bag on

Comment

• stefoz
                • Apr 2015

that is a fine speed bagging .bag on bro!!!!

Comment

• aassdd2016
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Feb 2016

It sure is!
                  ฮอลิเดย์ คาสิโน ออนไลน์

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...