• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

New skunk videos

This is a video of me at the office with my new 10x7 speed bag from title boxing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qejg3VlKZ40
    And here is me in the jungle lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH74dgl8D3c
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Title 10x7.

For those wanting to see very nice advanced front punching combinations check out skunk on the title 10x7. Very nice video with excellent skills.

That is much harder than it looks, ....and he makes it look easy.

Hey skunk, try putting your last fist in a Front Fist Roll From the Side.

as your right fist hits in a Roll, let it float just a bit to the side as the left fist hits, then just clip the right back in from the side. Your right fist will have just enough time as the left connect to get in position to hit the side panel of the bag. This would be a Side Single Punch (SSP), and this can take you directly to a Side Double Punch from the other side, for the right fist will hit the side and then return front to lead the SDP. You'll notice the Right fist hits twice in a row, but the illusion is that you have gone directly from a Front Fist Roll to Side Double Punching, and the sound is the same as if you went to Reverse Double Punch. You can do this, if you haven't already.

(* works of a Reverse Fist Roll or RDP also)
    Last edited by Speedbag; 05-05-2007, 12:02 PM.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• jaguiler
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2007

Skunk -

I really like the drum cadence sound you had going at the end in the first video -

in the second video - you need a little Guns & Roses..... Welcome to the ......
      Last edited by jaguiler; 05-06-2007, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• speedboy
        • Feb 2006

awesome level skunk!!! AWESOME!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...