• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpeedBagSkunk
    Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

heres a SKUNK ROLL

A fancy fist roll!! for a GOOD 3 MINS.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • jaguiler
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2007

great video -

but why call it a fist roll ? you had plenty of elbows and single handed double punches.....

but awesome as usual

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by jaguiler View Post
      great video -

but why call it a fist roll ? you had plenty of elbows and single handed double punches.....

but awesome as usual
      There is a lot of fist rolling in it. Actually, his Fist Rolling, particularly the Front Fist Roll, is the base for all the other combo's he is doing. These are actually a non-stop multitude of advanced front punching and elbow striking combinations. Very amazing stuff, particularly the downward elbow sequences. I saw another excellent NEW combo I never thought about: The Front Circle Punch
      (FCP) ' Downward Single Elbow Strike (D-SES). [actually this is the first two parts of the Downward Triple Elbow Strike] But skunk is doing it non-stop:

FCP ' D-SES....repeat x7-9.

Very cool, and executed with nice rhythmic control.

Great combo's, Zach.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
        Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

thanks alan

Glad u watched and thank you everyone else for watching as well. Yeah those smaller punches take a lot of time to learn because of how much you need to control the bag, one slip up and u can make the bag shoot the wrong way. Thanks for breaking it down for all of us alan. I wanted to know what to call some of them punches anyways lol Talk at ya soon

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

The more I watch you guys, the more motivated I become. After watching you Skunk, Ihad to check out Alan hitting to Bluegrass. Both of you guys rule!
          sigpic

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
            The more I watch you guys, the more motivated I become. After watching you Skunk, Ihad to check out Alan hitting to Bluegrass. Both of you guys rule!
            I've been killin' to Dueling banjo's lately. A great piece for the bag. Fits really smooth with some simple rolling combo's.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• metaldad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
              I've been killin' to Dueling banjo's lately. A great piece for the bag. Fits really smooth with some simple rolling combo's.
              I've seen "Deliverance" a couple times and whenever I hear that tune, as technically awesome as it is, there's just certain images and dialogue that I can't shake and I start laughing my ass off! Still it is a fun a brilliant piece of musicand a nice excercise in dexterity if you play.
              sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...