• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ninja420
    • Jan 2007

New bag everlast4200

The bag is super heavy and lopsided so I give it one star! lol

pointers and thoughts are welcome

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • Busta Knuckles
    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by ninja420 View Post
    The bag is super heavy and lopsided so I give it one star! lol

pointers and thoughts are welcome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i6ex0E1Vtg
    Yo NINJA.........RETURN IT!!!!! If we keep accepting crap from Everlast they're just going to keep getting worse and worse!!!!.........Regardless NICE PUNCHING on the vid

Comment

• ninja420
      • Jan 2007

I would love to but it was only 10$ and for that kinda money I will just keep it LOL and thanks for the complement... wish more folks had pointers. I dont think Alan even reads my posts any more "poor me"

Comment

• jaguiler
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2007

I am sure he reads them..... he just chooses not to entertain you with any answers

hahha just kidding.... he probably sits back like the grand master waiting for his students to help you.... he will step in when you need him most... just have faith....

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Bet he does. I commented about your bag on Youtube.com

Originally posted by ninja420 View Post
          I would love to but it was only 10$ and for that kinda money I will just keep it LOL and thanks for the complement... wish more folks had pointers. I dont think Alan even reads my posts any more "poor me"

Bet he does,too. I remarked about your bag on Youtube. I read all posts but cannot always reply at the time I read them.
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...