X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • novaspeedbagger
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2010

I've been inspired since I saw the speedbag truck!

Thanks for watching Tim! I am happy to hear that I could possibly inspire you! Your baggin skills are great and fun to watch! I've been inspired by you and those other guys on the speedbag truck at Tichy's concert. Those vidz are some of the first one's I found after searching the web for anything speedbag! I'm glad I found those vidz and the forum! It's been a journey that I haven't anticipated but really enjoy. Keep it baggin Bro!
    Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• StevieMac
      • Oct 2010

I love the videos from the speed bag truck! Very cool. Hoping it makes it up to the North West one day. I can always use an excuse for a weekend in Seattle or Portland.

Comment

• toolboxdiver
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
        Thanks TBD! Thanks for your service Marine! I've been reading your post lately, good stuff! Keep on Baggin and Posting!
        thanks Nova

Comment

• hammer6384
          • Dec 2010

So Cool. Real smooth. Thumbs Up Bro..
          SpeedBag Hammer

Comment

• hammer6384
            • Dec 2010

No Skunk Aint Normal. Tha dudes fast as lightening and makes it look so easy. But that sets the bar high and is tha reason I bag. Cool video.
            SpeedBag Hammer

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Aug 2010

For sure!

Originally posted by hammer6384 View Post
              No Skunk Aint Normal. Tha dudes fast as lightening and makes it look so easy. But that sets the bar high and is tha reason I bag. Cool video.
              Thanks Hammer! Although I learn much from watching many different baggers on the forum and You tube, Skunk is hands down "Top Bagger" and I am amazed and motivated every time I check out his vidz!

Thanks for watching and posting!
              Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Aug 2010

Thanks Hammer! Sorry it took so long to reply but I haven't been on the forum as much as I'd like to lately. Glad you are part of the forum now!
                Novaspeedbagger

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...