• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaja6009
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2016

Title Authentic Leather Ali Bag Part 2

This bag has become my bag of the day lately. I swapped in an orange bladder as soon as I got it. It is lighter leather than some of the other Title bags (Gyro, and Genuine leather) and it really does have a nice bounce and heft to it at the same time.

And Alan I did somewhat awkwardly get the downward double elbow into a front fist roll working. I need to smooth it out. Also I am having some progress on the 4 way outward double elbow strike, downward double elbow strike.
  • G-Town
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Bagging strong!

Jaja6009 - From my seat, I see most improved, I see a lot of different combinations Alans famous "Split fist" G -Towns "Quick snaps" Tommy T "Elbows" very nice to see! Keep up the awesome work. See you at SB9

Comment

• jaja6009
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by ventanakaz
      Great video, that looks like Dees swivel, are you getting the four way elbow down ?

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk
      Yeah it is a Deville swivel. I should of grabbed two the last time SpeedBagShack had them in stock early Spring of 2017. I was concerned that it was wearing too fast. When new a lot of material wore away leaving plastic on the ground under the platform. But now I think the wearing is over. No more wearing unless I use a really small bag like the Cleto 5x8 or Title 4x7. By far my favorite swivel.

And thanks everyone for the kind comments. I learned it all from everyone at this site.

Comment

• Kanaro
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Feb 2020

I can tell you where you can find cool and stylish boho leather bugs, I just adore them, they look very cool and solid. Such a bag is not a shame to take for dinner or a business meeting. And stot is very cheap, I recommend everyone to get acquainted.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...