X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Sorry you lost everything,that really sucks!But I am glad that you, your family and pets are fine
    sigpic

Comment

• Mkvtte92
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • May 2006

Wow!!!

I think the medical field would try and put us out of business..cause you guys heal me.

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Mkvtte92 View Post
        I think the medical field would try and put us out of business..cause you guys heal me.
        Hey that's what we're here for Speed baging, heavy bag, double end bag....all some form of therapy...This here forum,if ya haven't guessed......moral support my friend.Call me naive and silly but I always feel good checking here getting advice, passing it on etc.. and right now you and alot of folks in your neck of the woods need all the support and possitive vibes you can get!I know this won't replace the material possessions but maybe we're helping ya cope somehow
        sigpic

Comment

• Mkvtte92
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • May 2006

thank you

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
          Hey that's what we're here for Speed baging, heavy bag, double end bag....all some form of therapy...This here forum,if ya haven't guessed......moral support my friend.Call me naive and silly but I always feel good checking here getting advice, passing it on etc.. and right now you and alot of folks in your neck of the woods need all the support and possitive vibes you can get!I know this won't replace the material possessions but maybe we're helping ya cope somehow
          thank you

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...