• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

"Art of the Bag" now available online!

Brother's & Sister's of the bag... I have now made "Art of the Bag" available for online viewing. Shipping to other countries was just too much (actually costs more then the film!), so I thought this would be a good idea and allow forum members & baggers around the world easy access to the complete film.

The DVD is still available, but only in the USA for right now.... I'm still trying to find a reasonable shipping method. If anyone has any idea, I'm open.

Please spread the word (and the link)....and lets make 2014 the "Year of the Bag"!

Best,
    -Zaza
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com
  • looster
    • Jul 2012

Why not offer it via a service like Dropbox or something like that.... instant viewing available to the buyer, no shipping to worry about, no cost to reproduce and DVD, etc.
    customer sends the $ via paypal,or credit card, he is given the link to download and off you go.
    also, no international customs or related problems. all the customer needs is an internet connection.

also- check with Amazon- they look for new content, you will have an immediate wide target audience and Amazon is great to work with.

excellent job, best of luck.

Looster

Comment

• CeSalt
      • Nov 2013

Looster says...check with Amazon- they look for new content, you will have an immediate wide target audience and Amazon is great to work with.

Grab your inner tubes, folks, here comes the tidal wave!
      Last edited by CeSalt; 01-23-2014, 12:40 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by looster View Post
        Why not offer it via a service like Dropbox or something like that.... instant viewing available to the buyer, no shipping to worry about, no cost to reproduce and DVD, etc.
        customer sends the $ via paypal,or credit card, he is given the link to download and off you go.
        also, no international customs or related problems. all the customer needs is an internet connection.

also- check with Amazon- they look for new content, you will have an immediate wide target audience and Amazon is great to work with.

excellent job, best of luck.

Looster
        Yes.. the film is available for online viewing now via the above link....all through PayPal!

Comment

• looster
          • Jul 2012

sorry, I did not notice that.
          Wishing you all of the best in this venture ! Go Man , Go !

Comment

• Zaza
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by looster View Post
            sorry, I did not notice that.
            Wishing you all of the best in this venture ! Go Man , Go !
            The best it could do would be to help raise enough so I could buy that beautiful vintage platform of yours! That would go nice next to my old Spalding.

Hope you get a chance to see the film, I'd love to know what you think of it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...