X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rainbowsixveg
    • Jun 2007

Turbo Speed Bag

http://store.titleboxing.com/turbo-speed-bag.htmlLook At this new speed bag from Title Boxing

* Not the greatest bag but cheap and as what they say it
    can take a beatin*
    Last edited by rainbowsixveg; 08-10-2007, 06:15 PM. Reason: no link
  • jaguiler
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2007

well I am not sure what turbo balancing is - but it sure is a cheap bag....$12 for leather... not bad.... I wonder how it compares to their other highly rated bags ?

Comment

• atgatt
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2007

I like it. It's a bigger bag that bounces true and gives a good workout for a large bag. Great bag for the money.

It's too much fun to hit all kinds of bags and I plan on to buy a big variety of them.

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by atgatt View Post
        I like it. It's a bigger bag that bounces true and gives a good workout for a large bag. Great bag for the money.

It's too much fun to hit all kinds of bags and I plan on to buy a big variety of them.

That's good to want a variety of bags. You will find each like a spoiled child, needing a certain special attention to get them to mind better. Some take the "hand" easy, and some take it "not so easy. they have to get acquianted". Some take the rebound easy, some do not, slowing and jerking at certain points in the arc. some go fast but feel flat, others go fast and fly. Each can be a moody little coot that needs understanding and hook time. Each has the ability to be a "good" bag eventually. unless of course, it is seriously lopsided. The others will eventually chase him off to "no bag land"
        Last edited by Speedbag; 11-17-2007, 09:51 AM.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• NABALCHI
          • Nov 2007

on the way

I Just Ordere It I Was Not Sure Of Getting It But For 12.99 I Guess I Had To Take A Chance Plus I Wanted To Practice With A Bigger Bag To Learn More Combinations Since Is A Litle Bigger. I Use An 8x5 So This Should Be Fun.
          Hopefully Its A Descent Bag

Comment

• NABALCHI
            • Nov 2007

I Got It

I JUST GOT MY NEW BAG. THE TURBO SPEEDBAG http://store.titleboxing.com/turbo-speed-bag.html
            I WAS SURPRISED AT FIRST BY THE LOOKS OF IT IT HAS A BIG BELLY IT BOUNCES AND RESPONSES GREAT IM HAVING ALOT OF FUN WITH THIS ONE ITS SO DIFERENT THAN THE 5X8 I GOT OVERALL IM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS BAG IT WAS VERY WORTH THE MONEY AND I WOULD RECOMEND IT TO ANYONE ON A BUDGET OR SOMEONE THAT WANTS A DESCENT BAG FOR LITLE MONEY..

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by NABALCHI View Post
              I JUST GOT MY NEW BAG. THE TURBO SPEEDBAG http://store.titleboxing.com/turbo-speed-bag.html
              I WAS SURPRISED AT FIRST BY THE LOOKS OF IT IT HAS A BIG BELLY IT BOUNCES AND RESPONSES GREAT IM HAVING ALOT OF FUN WITH THIS ONE ITS SO DIFERENT THAN THE 5X8 I GOT OVERALL IM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS BAG IT WAS VERY WORTH THE MONEY AND I WOULD RECOMEND IT TO ANYONE ON A BUDGET OR SOMEONE THAT WANTS A DESCENT BAG FOR LITLE MONEY..
              that bag looks a lot like a smaller version of the old Everlast 4208. This was a 13x8 bag, but the shape is similiar to the Turbo 10x7.
              Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• JasonDMX2
                • Feb 2008

The 4208 bag is the one I have. My bladder just went out so that's what brought me online looking for equipment. I eventually found this forum, great stuff.

Didn't know that the 4208 was on the bigger side, I'm going to pick up a few title bags while I'm at it. This was the first mention I have see, commercial or otherwise, on the 4208 before viewing the link for the sale of the bag above.
                Last edited by JasonDMX2; 02-11-2008, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Speedbag

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by jaguiler View Post
                  well I am not sure what turbo balancing is - but it sure is a cheap bag....$12 for leather... not bad.... I wonder how it compares to their other highly rated bags ?
                  I recently spoke to the CEO of Title Boxing about some speed bag related events coming up and he said the "....turbo model was not a genuine leather speed bag."

I imagine it is a synthetic material of some sort, like the less expensive everlast vinyl
                  Speed Bag

The Quest Continues...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...