X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ninja420
    • Jan 2007

Got A New Bag

Got my new SB in the mail today and boy am I stoked! Its a top contender small. Its such a gem I beat it unmercifully for 4 hrs tonight. At first I didnt put enough air in it and I was like what the $#($# but then once I got a little more air in here things started looking up. I hope I can use my arms tomarow because I sure can't wait to hit it some more I will post the link as soon as its avalible
    Last edited by ninja420; 03-29-2007, 12:47 AM. Reason: goofed
  • ninja420
    • Jan 2007

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Kyle
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2006

looks like a sweet bag. wut size is it?
      ________
      Hotfeature cam
      Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:19 AM.

Comment

• speedboy
        • Feb 2006

nice bag!

Comment

• ninja420
          • Jan 2007

its a 5x8. And I miss the hole bag on occasion but its so pretty and round and smooth and soft. I like it! I cant wait to get a few more bags. Im shure I would realy dig a 6x9 bag. The 5x8 is realy small I can't imagin what the x small 4x7 is like. The one thing I have noticed though is that during Single and double Fist Linking I dont ever pinch the bag between the drum and my fist like I did with my larger bag so that has been nice.

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

I agree that it is a sweet little bag. Just the right weight for it's size.

good hitting.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...