Anyone want to do that new black eyed peas song "boom boom pow"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JasonDMX2
    • Feb 2008

Anyone want to do that new black eyed peas song "boom boom pow"?

Anyone want to do that new black eyed peas song "boom boom pow"? I think it'd be pretty cool.
  • Roc Stone
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2007

Just had a listen to it. I'd say there would be a number of different versions to this track and I don't know that we are listening to the same version.

On the version I listened to, musically speaking, there didn't sound like there was enough instrumental variety, which makes it difficult to hit to. Yeah sure you could hit to any tune using basic rythm, but that can become mundane very quickly. When punch drumming in syncopation it makes it more entertaining when the tune has a variety of tempo and rythm, enabling the punch drummer to become more unique, adding their own improvsations to give the tune their own character.

Please provide a link that directs you to the exact version of this track that you prefer 'Boom Boom Pow', and we'll see how we go.
    sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...