The Thing That Should Not Bag! Spinsmashpop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juxt
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

that was sick.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by juxt View Post
      that was sick.
      Thanks Juxt...
      but there are many that are much better...

go to my website and check out the Dio one..
      Wait .... I'll put it here...
      and... I am working on a new one.. but never have the time ... but it will be cool and .... also .... Carry On Wayward Bag is cool too..
      And YY SPeed... I gotta get some new ones up..
      BAG ON!

Comment

• juxt
        Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

i seen the Dio tribute before. That is a classic. I like that one and the grand finale bag solo is insane. And the yy speed one is sick, i like how the pauses and rapid fist rolls go perfect with the music

I searched the "carry on wayward bag" video. That one is really good too

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Thanks for postin' this one again. Awesome tribute to Dio Spin. Great baggin' as usual!
          T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
            Thanks Juxt...

and... I am working on a new one.. but never have the time ... but it will be cool and .... also .... Carry On Wayward Bag is cool too..

... I gotta get some new ones up..

Yes! You have some fans on the board who are anxiously awaiting your latest speed bag Release! (I'll be sleeping with my laptop, so I can be the first to view it!!!) (Not to pressure you or anything... )
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• toolboxdiver
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2008

Thanks for postin the Dio tribute very cool

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by juxt View Post
                i seen the Dio tribute before. That is a classic. I like that one and the grand finale bag solo is insane. And the yy speed one is sick, i like how the pauses and rapid fist rolls go perfect with the music
                I searched the "carry on wayward bag" video. That one is really good too
                Thanks a lot Juxt... you sir, are getting too good too fast! haha...

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
                Thanks for postin' this one again. Awesome tribute to Dio Spin. Great baggin' as usual!
                Thanks!

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
                Yes! You have some fans on the board who are anxiously awaiting your latest speed bag Release! (I'll be sleeping with my laptop, so I can be the first to view it!!!) (Not to pressure you or anything... )
                I wish I had more time... mis hits are so annoying .. and I ain't no ALan Kahn! He put in insane time and it paid off in his clips ridiculously!
                Legendary!!!!

Originally posted by toolboxdiver View Post
                Thanks for postin the Dio tribute very cool
                Thank you!

Comment

• cliff
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Oct 2010

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                  Hey y'all! I did this 6.2.09, the morning I left on tour, as the car taking me to the airport waited outside. Total last minute pressure! Yeah, lots of mistakes and mis-hits but I think there is enough in time punch drumming to post. I was hesitant after watching the juggling dude, and knowing that I don't own it, yet!!! I am no Alan Kahn! But, I do feel it and understand it! This is a very average representation of where I am at. I can hit faster, I have hit more consistent, and I have locked up to the beat much better.
                  Whatever, this is one try, one take. I love this song, I love Hetfield and I love Metallica.
                  From this session I also have "Papa's Got A Brand New Speed Bag" form James Brown, and "Knuckle Bleed" from Meshuggah. I will have to edit those if I post because the punching is not as good as this song and it annoys me to watch.
                  Or, I wait to get back on a bag and try it all again a little tighter!
                  BAG ON!
                  C'mon Metaldad!!! Get some clips up! Throw some killer tunes in the background and punch it up!!!!! I love watching others bag!

Brian - you gotta post the Meshuggah song!! That'd be awesome. BTW...any Whitesnake shows in NJ?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...