Forget the new hits - Check the new style!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillyMack
    • Sep 2006

Forget the new hits - Check the new style!!

The more the merrier....

This is my first attempt at keeping 2 bags going at the same time...one platform is lower so it takes a some coordination
  • Chris M
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2006

Pretty cool. Make sure and keep us updated as to your progress.

Comment

• Kevdawg0324
      • Oct 2006

ill master one before i move to two.

Comment

• SpeedBagSkunk
        Speed Bag Skunk doesn't need a title, you already know

• Oct 2006

i agree

i say be good at doing one before u move to 2!

Comment

• BillyMack
          • Sep 2006

party crashers!

Comment

• Chris M
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Mar 2006

Do what you enjoy. Thinking differently and trying new things is how new techniques are made. Don't listen to the critics, keep coming up with new ideas, I still think it's cool.

Comment

• BillyMack
              • Sep 2006

Thanks, Chris M!! I was just playing around...I'll keep hitting the double bags and work on my single bag skills...
              Last edited by BillyMack; 01-25-2007, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• saifullah21
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Nov 2006

108th Ada 02-03. Chairborne!

Comment

• BillyMack
                  • Sep 2006

LOL....Yes!!

Comment

• Chris M
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by BillyMack View Post
                    Thanks, Chris M!! I was just playing around...I'll keep hitting the double bags and work on my single bag skills...

BTW, I noticed you were a Battery Commander....kudos....I served as an officer in the Corps, Intelligence....nice to know there are some servicemen on this forum...
                    Yes, that's true. I actually had 4 different commands. I was in the Field Artillery, 155MM M109's, 8 inch, and MLRS. 8 inch was by far my favorite. You know gun bunnies, they love big booms, and nothing made a bigger boom than the 8 inch! Hooah! I was Army though, I hope that doesn't dissuade your enthusiasm. I got out before I made Major though, education bit me in the ass like it does so many others. I just didn't make time for the Advanced Course and all that other BS. My buds that were the other Commanders, staff pukes, all that, are now Lieutenant Colonels. I honestly don't think that job would be nearly as enjoyable as being a Lieutenant though, I would have been an XO forever if they would have let me. An Artillery XO has the best job in the world there is as far as I'm concerned. You're out in the field with the guys, you're in charge, and you're making things happen. As a Captain, I spent most of my time in either staff meetings or in a f'ing Humvee.
                    Last edited by Chris M; 01-11-2007, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...