X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

juxt is ... JUXT INCREDIBLE!

I hope you don't mind, juxt, but I just had to post an older clip of yours from your YouTube channel.

You were one of those SB2010 Attendees in NJ who flew "under the radar," but I remember you. In fact, you were right there, watching Tim hitting on the outside set up as I walked up and introduced myself (that's you at :57 of my "Big Adventure" video of SB2010!).

I remember checking out this video of you – it's from a year ago – and being so impressed at your skills – especially on a rickety platform that must have been for someone a half-foot taller than you! It might have actually propelled you to the level you're at!

I know you have posted a few clips, and most of us have viewed and commented, but there might be some newbies on here who have juxt gotta see you in action. Anyway, I thought this clip was deserving of a post here on the forum. (Forgive my hutzpa). I have also wondered about the music you have in this particular clip. Can you identify it for me?

To see another clip (and the awesome comments from fellow members), check out this thread that juxt recently posted – he's doing some spins, and deano-style punching that is, well, you just gotta see it if you haven't already:

...juxt amazing...

Juxt, I look forward to seeing you next year at SB2011.

Attached Files
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Juxt is smokin!
    great stuff!

Comment

• juxt
      Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

thanks a lot for the compliment! And thank you for the photo, proving that i was at sb2010, for the people that have said they dont remember me being there, lol. I look like im getting amped up after seeing tim hit the bag

here is that mellow tune i used in the video. tom scott

speaking of music, i must give praise to you and the punch drumming masters of the forum. Im practicing drumming now and have a long way to go.

I saw the punch drumming clips on youtube at sb2010, with the live band. very inspiring. I was disapointed that i was only able to be at sb2010 for a couple hours. this year i want to stay the whole time.

see you at speedbag II

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2010

Nice post Ms D! You are right about juxt's skillz (or should it be juxts'....I always screw up the posessives)

And juxt your skillz are going to blow up once your start punch drumming. Free-styling to all sorts of songs during speed bag workouts brings about new combinations in a natural way. Can't wait to see your punch-drumming clips. Great videos...keep'em comin!

Keep on Baggin and Postin!
        Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by juxt View Post
          thanks a lot for the compliment! And thank you for the photo, proving that i was at sb2010, for the people that have said they dont remember me being there, lol. I look like im getting amped up after seeing tim hit the bag
          Haha, not only was Juxt there, he was one of the first people to get there on Friday if memory serves!

I saw the punch drumming clips on youtube at sb2010, with the live band. very inspiring. I was disapointed that i was only able to be at sb2010 for a couple hours. this year i want to stay the whole time.

see you at speedbag II
          Mark it on your calendar June 16, 17, 18, 19. It's as written in stone as it can get ... hope to see you there!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...