View Single Post
Old 09-17-2006, 02:48 PM
Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

Speedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud ofSpeedbag has much to be proud of
Speed Bag Bible DVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedboy View Post
thanks Tim and Alan for the precisions i want to buy the book but my english is not perfect as you can see!

and does the 2 hours dvd has some advanced techniques? or just the basics?
that single 2hr "comprehensive" DVD is devoted to the 24 techniques and basic combinations using them. I think the only advanced combination on the comprehensive 2hr DVD is "advanced Front-Fist Rolling", and then it is just thrown in pretty quick at the end (pretty easy....)

Your question highlights why I even did the 4-DVD series. There was no way to include all the advanced combo information on that "comprehensive" DVD. It is also it's own topic, and not for everyone. Beginners have no need to try and mess with the info in the "advanced" sections of the material. And not everyone wants that level of information. But DVD-4, "advanced combinations" begins with a review of ALL techniques, and samples of my freestyle hitting. And I clearly state if you can't do and don't understand what I just did, then the new (advanced) information will be difficult. the advanced combo's do demand a high level of expertice from all around the bag. I have to assume that ability to go any further.

I don't want to frustrate someone under the board, showing them way more than they can handle. The side techniques and advanced combo's can get fairly complicated, so I put them later in my sequential teaching order.

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
*attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
The Quest Continues...
Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

The Art of the Bag